Libby S., also known as Cloud Fluff, is a freelance illustrator, streamer and concept artist.
I create a wide scope of content including animation, book cover art, assets, and character design. I have proficiency in PaintTool SAI, Krita, Photoshop, Live2D, Blender and OpenToonz. I am also a Twitch affiliate.My commission status: Currently I am open for all personal and commercial commissions! See more info on my commission info page.
Some of my current projects include a webcomic named As Below; So Above which is hosted on Tapastic, concept design for an unnamed indie game, development of an original fantasy novel, a casual semi-fictional podcast, as well as several other small personal projects related to original characters, livestreaming, and my own professional skills/ profiency.
The following is information on personal commissions only. For professional enquiries, please email me at [email protected]1) You message me via social media/email and we discuss your idea.
2) You may be asked to fill out my google form which helps me to calculate your price, if your request is detailed or if I'm experiencing a rush of commissions.
3) We agree on the final commission idea and price before any money is exchanged.
4) You sign the Terms of Service agreement.
5) You pay the deposit or the full amount before work starts on your commission via paypal or revolut.
6) I will either add you to the commission waitlist or begin drawing right away, (I will give you an estimated wait time if relevant)-Please be aware: I do not accept money via Cashapp or Venmo. My working days are Monday-Friday, I will not work on commissions on weekends-
Payment accepted via: Paypal, Revolut, Ko-fi, Cash
Illustrations (Humanoid/Anthro and Pets)
Still images: €30 per still, €35 for two
Gif images: €45 per gif, €55 for two
Advice/tutorials on setting up PNGtuber will be provided
Payment accepted via: Paypal, Revolut, Kofi, Cash
Ref sheet commissions
Ref sheets/character design sheets: €35 per character
Character design from scratch: €45 (includes discussion sessions, moodboard, sketch and up to 2 total alternative designs)
The following samples are ref sheet samples, and not examples of the character-from-scratch commission style: